Green Food Recipes And Fun!
Are you looking for green food for St. Patrick’s Day? We have rounded up 21 Green Food St. Patrick’s Day Recipes that your kids will love making this year! There is a little something for everyone, with a green fruit snack, gluten free alternatives, and even an amazing green smoothie. Have some fun the St. Patrick’s Day playing with some green food recipes and making some memories in your kitchen with your family.
We made an easy Holiday Rice Krispie Treats recipe that the kids loved! They are super fun for the family, and easy to share with friends at school, sports, or Church. Let us know what you think if you try them out this St. Patty’s Day! The Chocolate Covered Oreo’s and Homemade Gum Drops look divine don’t you think?!
Try These 21 Green Food Recipes For St. Patrick’s Day!
- Applesauce Salad Via Rock-A-Bye Parents
- Holiday Rice Krispie Treats Via Faith And Family Fun
- Caramel Apple Snickers Salad Via Dancing Through the Rain
- Chocolate Covered Oreo’s Via The Frugal Navy Wife
- Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Brownie Bites Via The Weeknight Chef
- Fresh Squeezed Lime Bars Via Farm Wife Feeds
- Frosted Chocolate Avacado Cupcakes Via Jenn’s RAQ
- Gluten free Chocolate Cream Cookies Via Fearless Dining
- Green Smoothie Via Creative Green Living
- Jabba Juice Via Mama Likes to Cook
- Light Key Lime Cupcakes Via Divas Run for Bling
- Lucky Green Mint Milkshake Via 5 Minutes for Mom
- Mint Chip Brownies Via Snappy Gourmet
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Via Baking Beauty
- Mint Chocolate Fudge Via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna Via Amanda’s Cooking
- No Bake Mini Mint Oreo Cheesecake Via Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Shamrock Shaped Ice Cream Treats Via Cute Fetti
- St. Patrick’s Day Gum Drops Via Thrify Jinxy
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Punch Via To Simply Inspire
- White Chocolate Leprechaun Bark Via Slap Dash Mom
Do you like these St. Patty’s Day recipes? Please be sure to Pin these Green Food Ideas to your favorite Pinterest Board and Follow our Faith And Family Fun Board for many other family fun ideas that we share. Thanks for reading Faith And Family Fun Magazine and look for more great kids activities and crafts here every week. Let us know what your favorite recipe was in the comments below. We love to hear from our readers!
Follow Us Here:
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas.
Find and save recipes, parenting hacks,
style inspiration and other ideas to try.
This page contains affiliate links which help support the production of this magazine. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.