Well, the weather outside is frightful but inside it’s so delightful!
With the weather getting cooler, and the holidays upon us, planning dinner has become harder and harder to contend with. Rather than heading for fast food, why not try these quick and easy slow cooker family dinners, sure to satisfy the whole family! Make your evenings easy so you can spend more time with the family celebrating the holidays.
Try These Slow Cooker Family Dinners
Grab a bowl of chili and watch your favorite Christmas classic on Hallmark Countdown till Christmas or ABC Family Count Down For Christmas on Freeform! Take time to enjoy what is important this holiday. Time with family!
17 Quick & Easy Crock Pot Family Dinners
- Perfectly Cooked Crock Pot Beef Roast – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Slow Cooker Chipotle pumpkin Chicken – Strength and Sunshine
- Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Carrots – Mama Loves To Cook
- Slow Cooker Rubbed Roast – This Mama Loves
- Crockpot Cardamom Pork Stew – A Lady In France
- Slow Cooker Pork Ragu With Gnocchi – My Suburban Kitchen
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Mexican Chicken – Joyfully Thriving
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Recipe – Saving Our Money
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup -Kenarry Ideas For The Home
- 5 Ingredient Coca- Cola Chili – Sincerely Jean
- Crockpot Recipe For Salsa Pork Chops – Kalyns Kitchen
- Easiest Family Meal Ever Pork BBQ – Inspired Mama
- Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe – Slap Dash Mom
- Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup – My Organized Chaos
- Coca-Cola Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs Recipe – Penny Pincher Jenny
- Crockpot Sweet Potato Lentils – Blue Barn Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla – Ice Cream and French Fries
Thanks for checking out Faith & Family Fun Magazines Holiday Roundup Recipes! What is your favorite Crock-Pot Meal? Let us know in the comments. We would love to hear from you! Need some more ideas for Quick Family meals? Try these 23 Quick Family Recipes next!