Does your idea of a quick dinner mean fast food on the run? Unfortuneatly that is a reality for a lot of families today. Traditions we love are often put aside for the busyness of family schedules. Making memories around the dinner table, and having that daily dialect with your family does not have to be just a figment of your imagination. We all struggle with balancing schedules, and making time for dinners. Have the kids help prepare dinner. Start those missing conversations around the kitchen sink if necessary. No need to struggle finding time for family dinners anymore. We have you covered!
We set out on a mission to find quick dinner ideas for families, that could be prepared in 10 minutes if necessary. Looking for recipes that were not only quick and easy, but ones that even the pickiest of eaters would enjoy. Check out these 23 Quick Dinner Ideas For Families ! We especially love the Adobe Pulled Pork Sandwiches By My Heavenly Recipes. Kids love BBQ Pork Sandwiches, and they are super easy to make!
23 Quick Dinner Ideas For Families
Here are 23 Quick Dinner ideas that your family is sure to love! Gluten allergy or sensitivity? No problem! We included Gluten-Free options as well. Quick and easy, fully prepared meals in 10 – 30 minutes to make spending quality time at dinner with the family no longer a dream – but a tasty reality!
- Savory Sauteed Chicken Bites – Via Dinner With The Rollos
- Five Minute Meatloaf – Via Brittanys Pantry
- Spaghetti And Meatballs – Via Strength and Sunshine
- Easy Doritos Chicken Tenders – Via Couponing for 4
- Popcorn Chicken Nuggets Recipe: Easy Dinner Idea – Via Kenarry
- Chicken Mozzarella Recipe – Via The Jenny Evolution
- Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese – Via Baking Beauty
- Collage Pasta – Via Brittanys Pantry
- Creamy Tomato Hummus Soup – Via Mash up Mom
- BBQ Pizza Bagel Bites – Via The Jenny Evolution
- Ten Minute Tilapia Tostada – Via Mom Fabulous
- Easy Vegetarian Sopes – Via Mama Likes to Cook
- Simple Soup – Via Brittanys Pantry
- Cheesy Goldfish Crusted Garlic Chicken – Via Beauty Through Imperfection
- Smoked Sausage Pepper Potato Hash Recipe -Via Mom Fabulous
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken – Via Mash up Mom
- Margherita Naan Pizza -Via Eat Thrive Glow
- Adobe Pulled Pork Sandwiches – Via My Heavenly Recipes
- Super Easy Doritos Nachos – Via Couponing for 4
- Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza – Via Baking Beauty
- Spaghetti and Garlic Bake Recipe – Via Thrifty Jinxy
- Easy Mexican Tortilla Bake – Via Become a Coupon Queen
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Crusted Chicken – Via Strength and Sunshine
Let us know in the comments below what recipe is your favorite! Do you have a go-to recipe for your busy family nights? Drop it in the comments. we would love to hear from you!